Application for Commercial /Industrial Purposes (non-residential supply)
To open an electricity account for commercial or industrial purposes, an application must be made in person or in writing, together with the following documents:
- A duly signed letter from the company requesting the new supply, specifying the total connected load;
- A list of the declared electrical equipment to be connected in watts or kilowatts;
- A copy of the company’s Business Registration Card together with a copy of its Certificate of Incorporation;
- A copy of the Title Deed in case of ownership of the premises;
- A Letter of Authorization from the landlord or a copy of the Lease Agreement if the customer is a tenant, as well as copy of the relevant Title Deed;
- A Building and Land Use Permit, wherever applicable;
- In case of a registered company, a list of shareholders( those holding more than 10 % of shares); and
- National Identity Card of the Director or Passport ID.
Note:-*The CEB reserves the right to request for additional document/s as applicable.
For any other case, please contact any of our Customer Service Centres.
Download your check list for a Non-Residential Supply here!
Download the layout of Control and Metering Cubicle for one meter here!