Application for Commercial /Industrial Purposes (non-residential supply)

To open an electricity account for commercial or industrial purposes, an application must be made in person or in writing, together with the following documents:

  • A duly signed letter from the company requesting the new supply, specifying the total connected load;
  • A list of the declared electrical equipment to be connected in watts or kilowatts;
  • A copy of the company’s Business Registration Card together with a copy of its Certificate of Incorporation;
  • A copy of the Title Deed in case of ownership of the premises;
  • A Letter of Authorization from the landlord or a copy of the Lease Agreement if the customer is a tenant, as well as copy of the relevant Title Deed;
  • A Building and Land Use Permit, wherever applicable;
  • In case of a registered company, a list of shareholders( those holding more than 10 % of shares); and
  • National Identity Card of the Director or Passport ID.
*The CEB reserves the right to request for additional document/s as applicable.

For any other case, please contact any of our Customer Service Centres.

  Download your check list for a Non-Residential Supply here!

 Download the layout of Control and Metering Cubicle for one meter here!